SIMCOX DIVISION - BLENHEIM
The Isaac Group incorporates a leading Construction Contracting Business and an Environmental Trust dedicated to the development of the Isaac Conservation Park. Our commitment to “Combining Construction with Conservation” is unique to New Zealand.
We have an opportunity for a Plant Resource Manager to run the plant allocation and transport requirements at our Blenheim based Simcox Division.
Reporting to the Simcox General Manager, you will have excellent problem solving and time management skills, along with a high level of business acumen.
It is essential that you have relevant experience in the industry, along with the ability to manage the allocation of people, a wide range of plant and equipment, along with a range of trucks and trailers in various combinations.
Key areas of responsibility include
- providing excellent service across all departments of the Simcox Division and where necessary, within the wider company
- building and maintaining positive manager and employee relationships,
- managing people, equipment and fleet utilization and efficiencies
- controlling costs and expenses.
You will also have an understanding of fleet management systems such as Eroad, along the ability to analyse reports and best utilise the fleet and equipment from the information driven by this technology
What We Are Offering
- A competitive remuneration package
- Company vehicle
Applicants must be NZ residents or hold valid NZ work visa.
Employment is subject to the candidate satisfactorily completing a medical examination and drug test.