Our Blenheim based Simcox Division currently has a vacancy for a 3 Waters Serviceperson.
The role will see you undertaking asset renewal / repair works along with subdivisional development connections and maintenance. Other works include main construction, installation of pipe and fittings, pipe welding, testing and disinfection, connections and commissioning.
The ideal applicant will have:
- A minimum of class 1 full license, however class 2 and WTR would be preferable
- Experience in 3 waters networks operations and maintenance / capital works delivery
- Completed, or be undertaking, a National Certificate in Water Reticulation
- Experience in Water Construction would also be beneficial
- Be self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills
- A focus on safety and quality
Applicants must be NZ residents or hold valid NZ work visa.
Employment is subject to satisfactorily completing a medical examination and drug test.