If you want to experience working with a local and well-established Construction Company; large enough to deliver excellence across multiple disciplines whilst remaining small enough to have a family feel, then this could be the role for you.
This role will be based in Dunedin and presents a great opportunity to take on a challenging communications function with opportunities to assist in the delivery of exciting and transformational infrastructure projects. The initial focus will be to lead and take responsibility for all communications required as we undertake a significant local public infrastructure project in the city, which has multiple and complex stakeholder management and relationship requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Interacting with the client, engineering team, construction team, sub contactors and multiple invested stakeholders
- Ensuring successful communication across multiple stakeholders utilising a variety of communication channels such as radio, letter drops, online media, face-to-face briefings etc
Key Skills & Experience
- A degree in English, Communications or Marketing is highly preferred and 2-3 years’ experience.
- Relevant experience in a similar comms team role working with clients, contractors, delivery partners and stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What We Are Offering
- A competitive remuneration package – tailored to the individual based on experience and ability.
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting public-realm upgrade project that seldom presents itself.
Applicants must be NZ residents or hold valid NZ work visa.
Employment is subject to the candidate satisfactorily completing a medical examination and drug test.