Isaac Construction have employment opportunities for Sewer and Stormwater Drainage and Potable Water installer specialists. With an upturn in work in this area, and some challenging projects ahead of us, we are excited to be able to offer this opportunity for enthusiastic, motivated and skilled people to join the Dunedin branch of our business.
The ideal person will have:
- A minimum of 5 years drainage or water installation experienced in public works is essential.
- A clean licence with a minimum of class 2 and WTR endorsements. Class 4 would be an advantage.
- Can-do attitude, willingness to learn, and an ability to work with others is required.
- Being a leader in safe working practices is mandatory.
- Reliable and punctual.
- An ability to work away from home at times would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Experience in other fields of civil construction work; roading, earthworks or structural work would be an advantage.
What we are offering:
- Great working environment.
- Opportunity for training and upskilling.
- Opportunity to take on challenging and interesting work.
- Competitive remuneration package that includes medical insurance.
- Opportunity to learn about and work in other areas of construction, across the business.
Applicants must be NZ residents or hold valid NZ work visa.
Employment is subject to the candidate successfully completing a medical examination and drug test.